Stoneglass Industries is an innovative company and technology leader in the Dental Industry. Working at Stoneglass means you will be working alongside experts in the Dental, CAD/CAM, Mechanical Engineering and Software Engineering fields, and as part of a team striving to deliver industry leading solutions and the highest quality products.
The current job vacancies are listed below. To apply for any position please submit your CV with covering letter by email to email@example.com.
Acrylic Denture Technician
Available from: 4th July 2016
- Fabricate high quality denture prosthetics.
- Work to company defined workflows and protocols.
- Preparation of dental models.
- Use deskstop scanner to create 3D scan data.
- Use Dental CAD software for designing Special Trays, Bite Rims, Try-Ins and Dentures.
- Assist production department in preparation and finishing of milled denture components.
- Work with our engineering team to develop new solutions for denture manufacture.
- Communicate with Dentists to ensure customer satisfaction.
- 4 years experience in complete fabrication of denture products
- Experience in dental CAD/CAM technology preferred
- Crown and Bridge experience preferred.
- Good communication skills.